Terms & Conditions
- Items uncollected within 6 months without prior arranged storage or near future delivery or collection date, will be resold and no monies refunded to the Buyer.
- If items need to be stored for longer than 14 days this may be done so by prior arrangement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and confirm storage timescales, availability and costs.
Purchases from TallBoy Interiors
- All goods are sold as seen. Please use photographs as part of item(s) description and condition and refer to description as guideline to antique condition.
- You, the customer are wholly responsible for making sure that you take note of the sizes of items supplied on our website and measure up before ordering. We will not accept return of items that do not fit through doorways or are incorrect for spaces. We have made sure that measurements are clear and correct on our website to ensure you have all the information you need before you purchase. If such issue ever arises it will be at the customer's cost.
- TallBoy Interiors is not responsible for any increases of duties and taxes. Any increase or decrease in duties and taxes will be passed on to the purchaser
- If a Purchaser does not use the logistics services offered by TallBoy Interiors, they are solely responsible for arranging transportation.
- Shipping times will vary. Items will be shipped once payment has cleared. Parcels usually arrive 1-3 weeks after your order, bulky items usually 2-4 weeks after your order. Your order may arrive to you in more than one parcel.
- TallBoy Interiors will notify the customer as soon as the item has been shipped with any tracking numbers available.
- TallBoy Interiors insist on comprehensively insuring all items until the item is received or signed for. It is required that the customer inspects their order as soon as it arrives, and in the event any item is damaged during shipping to notify TallBoy Interiors immediately with photographs of the packaging, and of the item itself. The shipping company is ultimately responsible to reimburse you for any damage that occurs during shipping. If the customer confirms receipt of the item and does not notify TallBoy Interiors of any defect within two days after the receipt, TallBoy Interiors will not be able to assist in claiming for damages caused by the shipper.
Clearer information for specific situations:
Online orders – Returns
We are very confident you will absolutely fall in love with your purchase from TallBoy Interiors. On the rare occasion that you don’t you’ll need to notify us immediately. You must notify us that you wish to return this item(s) within 14 days of receiving the item. We regret to inform you that if you do not notify us within this time frame we will be unable to process a refund.
To inform us of this return please contact email@example.com. You will then need to return the item to us packaged sufficiently so the item(s) arrive back with us suitable for resale. The delivery return will be at your cost.
Online orders – Faulty or Damaged items
If your item from TallBoy Interiors arrives damaged or faulty then you must notify us within 48 hours of receiving the item. Beyond this period of time we unfortunately cannot be liable for the damage caused. Please send us an email including images to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then organise collection of the goods as quickly as possible along with the option of a refund or replacement.
Items purchased in person from our showroom
We cannot offer refunds for items purchased in our showroom as our items are sold as seen. If you do change your mind and decide to return the item we can offer you a credit note to spend with us (this can be used in store or online). However, you must notify us that you wish to return the item(s) within 7 days of purchase. You can do this by sending us an email to email@example.com. We will then arrange collection of the item(s) and they must be returned to us in the condition they were purchased in. All return deliveries will be at your cost.
Upholstery choices and fabrics
We offer upholstery on all pieces we sell as well as items you can send to us. Our upholsters have over 40+ years experience in the business so I am sure you wont have any issues but please be aware that all bespoke jobs are non refundable. If you send us fabric to upholster an item of seating in we will not be able to offer any form of refund or credit note as the items cannot be returned to us in the original state. Please make sure if you have specific requirements that these have been outlined in writing to us. We will not take any responsibility if you receive an item that hasn’t got the features you wanted if you didn’t make us aware. Fabrics used even if supplied by us are not owned by TallBoy Interiors so should any issues arise with the material this is something that would have to be taken up directly with the fabric company.
We ensure all pieces are fully restored prior to sale unless stated otherwise. For springs we offer cover for 4 months as we hand tie the springs individually and in rare occasions can slip meaning the seat will feel slightly irregular. Should this happen please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange collection and a fix to this for you as quickly as we can. We will however not cover full destruction to the springs banding as this is only ever caused by mis use. The same applies to the frame as we will have restored these prior to sale.
We offer an ever growing range of bespoke furniture which includes tables and seating. Anything made to order is non refundable and will not be granted a store credit. Please make sure you let us know if you have specific requirements. We will not be responsible for creating pieces incorrectly if we haven't got any guidelines in writing.
For bespoke tables all the above applies but in addition to this you will be given specific care requirements on purchase and if these are not adhered to we will not take any responsibility for damage caused to any piece we have supplied.